Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday - By appointment only. Saturday, Sunday - Closed
If possible please call ahead before coming by: 559-325-8967
FRIDAYS: We are closed on Fridays for your benefit. We reserve this day for production, so that we are all caught up before the next week comes around. This allows us to be able to get your orders completed in a timely manner. We still do offer appointments on Fridays for order pick-ups if needed. If you do happen to stop in we cannot guarantee that someone will be here.
1 Color Print: 10 pieces
2-4 Color Print: 25 pieces
5-6 Color Print: 50 pieces
50% Deposit required on all orders and all reorders before any work is done pertaining to an order. Including: Creating artwork & ordering garments
Remaining balance is due when order is shipped and/or picked up.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash, checks, & School purchase orders (on approval)
$35 NSF fee
Any payment not resolved within 30 days is subject to collections and/or legal action
Cost per shirt on re-setups may vary depending on reorder quantity.
Example: 1st Order is 100 Shirts & 2nd Order is 25 Shirts 2nd order may be subject to a price increase and or a 50% setup fee due to the lower shirt quantity.
Each color in a print requires its own screen. Screen fees are $20 each.
In-House Graphic Design is $40/hr $10 minimum charge.
Your Artwork via email is available upon request. CD copies are $10 each.
Digitizing for Embroidery generally runs $75, but individual estimates may be more or less.
- Screen Printing & Embroidery - Anywhere between 1 and 3 Weeks depending on the season.
- Heat Press Vinyl & Individual pieces - 1-5 Business Days
- Paper Printing (Business Cards, Postcards, etc.) - 4 to 8 business days depending on product.
- Orders may be subject to a rush fee if the order needs to be completed before standard turnaround time.
- Contractor Must provide their own, new garments.
- Payments of cash, check or debit card are accepted for discounted pricing.
- A California General Resale Certificate must be completed with signature and active Seller's Permit number.
- All artwork must be submitted in good taste.
- Any image explicitly vulgar, violent, prejudice, drug-related or sexually inappropriate will not be accepted.
- All copyrighted images must be accompanied by a signed form from the owner of the image allowing use for production.